Established in 2013, our mission is to honor the lives of fallen, seriously injured or ill police officers and their families throughout Anderson, Knox, Roane, and surrounding counties.
Our vision is to carry on the legacy of these men and women who are committed to serving and protecting our communities.
- Provide financial assistance for various expenses:
- Travel for rehabilitation
- Home renovations to assist with disabilities
- Connect police officers and their families to resources in the community
- Provide moral and emotional support